Archana Seva in Tirumala
Archana Seva Admission Timings: 4:30 am
Seva duration: 30 mins.
Number of persons on a ticket: 1
Seva Days: Tue, Wed and Thu
Tickets booking procedure
- Online Booking - Once in a month Arjitha Archana Seva tickets will be released for online booking. Devotees are allowed to book 2 tickets.
- Lucky Dip Booking - Devotee has to enroll at Vijaya Bank Counter, CRO Office Tirumala for the lottery system. Results of the lucky dip process will be known in the evening hours. Following which, the devotee should collect the ticket from MBC 34 counter by paying the ticket cost.
Archana Seva Rules and Regulations
- Traditional Dress Code required. Men should wear White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama. Women should wear Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
- Children under 3 years will not be allowed for this Seva.
- Children under 12 years don't need Seva tickets, it is free entry for them. Please carry Kid's age proof photo ID.