Tirumala Marriage Packages
Tirumala Marriage Packages Cost and Details
Tirumala Marriage Eligibility
- Only Arranged marriages are performed at Tirumala.
- Both Groom and Bride must be Hindus.
- Parents must present from both sides.
- Original Photo ID cards are mandatory from Bride and Groom Parents.
- Both Bride and Groom must carry Original 10th Class Certificate and Aadhaar Cards.
- In the case of parents absence, Relatives can perform the marriage by producing Late certificates.
- The bride must be 18 years and above.
- The groom must be 21 years and above.
- Love Marriages from Different religion is not permitted.
- It can be performed after Marriage at SMC Registration office.
- Please carry Original ID proofs to register your marriage before leaving Tirumala.
- Marriage Certificate will be issued there itself.
- For Post registration, please get the marriage slip from Mantap Manager which can be used at your native.
- Marriage Registration Cost: Rs.500 (Not sure).