Things to do in Tirupati Tirumala:
1) Tirumala is not a picnic post, it is highly sacred pilgrim center.
2) It is duty of every devotee to protect the greenery and sanctity of Tirumala Tirupati.
3) Devotees should wear traditional clothes while entering in the Tirupati Tirumala Temple.
4) Deposit your offerings only in the SriVari Hundi
5) Do not approach Dalalis (brokers) for Darshan and accommodation, they will deceive you.
6) Divya Darshan Tokens should be worn by token holders only, Tickets are non transferable and cannot be exchanged.
7) Consumption of Liquor, Non-Veg food, Ghutka and smoking is strictly prohibited.
8) Defecation, Urination, Spitting in the open areas are subjected to Fine.